Sunday, October 28, 2012

Off to Daegu

We are off to Daegu, where Brandon and Wonny are living, a 3 to 4 hour drive, depending upon traffic, through the mountains southeast of Seoul, or it's a 2 hour train ride. We plan to stay in their high rise apartment for 3 night then return to Seoul for one full day before flying home. I'll have to admit that despite enjoying our visit to South Korea immensely, I'm starting to yearn for home and the familiar, the primary reason being the language barrier. If I were here any longer, I would definitely take a language course for travelers. Google and the others still have a lot of work to do on their translation App's. I'm looking forward to a 'Star Trek' style translator. Well, enough of that, lets see what's in Daegu. Use the link below to go to all the pictures in Picasa.
Link to Photo Album Off to Daegu

No comments: